MAGNA SED IPSUM
SUSPENDISSE MAURIS FUSCE ACCUMSAN MOLLIS EROS
COVID-19 Updated 12 September 2020
Water Wanderers Kayaking Tours will be back up and running from Monday 4 October 2021
We have taken on extra work with school groups. Camps and white water trips for students are keeping us very busy. We are looking forward to resuming our tours on Monday 4 October 2021.
We use double kayaks for our tours, and for this reason, to make a booking it will need to be for 2 people who can paddle together in one kayak. It is not possible to socially distance in a double kayak so the paddling partners should be family or close friends who do not need to socially distance from each other.
Our COVID - Safe Measures include:
• Additional cleaning and disinfecting of our kayaks and gear
• Contact details are collected as part of the booking process to enable contact tracing
• If we are unwell we will not come to work and will cancel and refund or reschedule depending on the client preference
• Having 2 related paddlers in a kayak
• Keeping a good distance between each craft while paddling
It is essential that you don’t undertake a tour if you:
• have COVID-19
• are waiting for COVID test results
• are a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
• have recently been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot
• are required to quarantine under a Public Health Order
You must ensure you maintain good personal hygiene and comply with our COVID safety measures.
Bookings are flexible and your are welcome to change your bookings. Alternative dates are available if tours are cancelled due to weather conditions. If there is no suitable alternative date available for a cancelled tour, we are more than happy to arrange a full refund for you if there are no 3rd party administration fees.
Any cancellations by participants 12 hours or less before the tour starts will inhibit any eligibility for a refund.